All Gallagher Animal Management products are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a specified period from the original date of purchase. the specific warranty periods are listed on the product packaging or on the product web page of the Gallagher website for your region: https://am.gallagher.com
The terms of the warranty are that the product is fit for its intended purpose, provided it is used in a proper manner and according to the manufacturer’s instructions. In particular the warranty does not cover non-agricultural use.
Warranty exclusions include (but are not limited to):
- product failure outside the warranty period;
- physical mishandling, misuse, abuse or negligence;
- “acts of God” and/or “force majeure” (e.g. lightning, flood, fire, theft, etc.)
- water immersion or ingress beyond stated IP rating;
- contamination by chemicals (e.g. battery acid, etc.)
- improper power supply (e.g. incorrect voltages; surges; transients; etc.)
- attempted repair or modification by a non-authorized repair agent;
- cosmetic or surface corrosion;
- factory serial number / date-code removed or made illegible;
- damage caused by 3rd party systems or components (e.g. data network voltages, etc.);
- data loss. (Please ensure data is backed up regularly.)
If a product failure occurs within the warranty conditions then please return the product to the Gallagher agent from where it was purchased. A proof-of-purchase must accompany all warranty claims. The warranty liability is limited to repair, replacement or refund of the faulty product, at Gallagher's discretion.
Gallagher, their Distributors, and their Dealers, accepts no responsibility for the misuse of this product or for any accident caused by any tampering, modification or misuse of this product. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Energizer 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Any energizer which is found unsuitable for the intended application may be returned to the Gallagher agent from where it was purchased. The energizer must be returned in new condition, with all accessories and packaging, and with a proof-of-purchase. If you are unsure about the suitability of any energizer for your particular farming application then please contact your local Gallagher agent or distributor for advice.
Energizer Lightning Indemnity
In some regions Gallagher may offer a lightning indemnity for an energizer. This provides for repair or replacement of a Gallagher energizer damaged by lightning. At least one lightning diverter must be correctly installed on the fence to qualify. A proof-of-purchase for the energizer and photos of the installed lightning diverter must accompany all claims. Check for details on your energizer packaging or the Gallagher website for your region.
Service Parts Pledge
Gallagher pledges to provide, whenever possible, service parts for all Gallagher Animal Management products for a period of 5 years after product manufacture has been discontinued.
The following warranty periods are provided as a guide only. For exact warranty periods, please consult the product, packaging or product web page of the Gallagher website for your region: https://am.gallagher.com