TSi 2 Livestock Manager G01901
An animal weighing and data collection system for improved livestock management and performance. The TSi 2 provides immediate access to detailed animal information, anywhere, at any time - in the sale barn, the office or on the ranch.
Designed for use with load bars (sold separately) to create a livestock scale system.
Excludes sales tax
- Livestock Management Comprehensive drafting capability - draft by weight, EID number or any other user-defined rule
- Accurate livestock inventory reporting - automatically updates animal's status when an event is added, know exactly how many animals are 'on' or 'off' farm at any time
- Stock availability reporting- predict the number of animals within a desired weight range at a given date
- Easily customize weighing and data recording sessions - automatically collect specific animal ID, traits, activities, notes and life data
- Record observations or future actions - such as withholding periods and unlimited notes per animal
- Evaluate breeding performance- use the graphical family tree to quickly visualize and review Award-winning Animal Performance Systems Software (APS) PROFESSIONAL. The best on-board analysis software available now has a supremely easy to use menu system to make it even simpler to find and use the data collected.
- Easily transfer animal information directly or share via email using the Gallagher Animal Data Transfer App
- Connect to APS or directly to the web to share animal session information
- Speed Market leading Fast Weigh Software dramatically increases weight lock speeds with outstanding accuracy. See the fast weigh software in action.
- Easy to use touch screen with large buttons
- Tough design for all weather use
- Storage capacity for 1,000,000 weigh records
- Bluetooth wireless connection plus two serial ports for communicating with other devices such as EID Tag Readers & drafters
- Plug and play with other weighing and EID equipment - loadbars, EID readers, auto drafters and other management software
|Warranty||1 year (2 years if registered online)|
|Width or Length||13.8"|