Insulated Line Post G74203
A tailor-made, fully insulated line post for low cost, low maintenance permanent electric fencing for sheep, cattle, deer and horses.
950mm, Pack of 10 (G74203)
1140mm, Pack of 10 (G74213)
1350mm, Pack of 10 (G74223)
1500mm, Pack of 10 (G74233)
- Easy to transport - Light, smooth and compact
- Long life - High quality materials ensure a long life. A UV protected polyethylene sheath protects fibreglass from UV damage
- High strength clips - Glass filled nylon “snap-on” clips form a reliable connection with 200kg holding force – typically twice as strong as most conventional wood or steel post insulator systems. Insulator Line Post Clips (G744) sold separately
- Flexible posts - The strong yet flexible solid fibreglass core enables the post to flex when the fence is impacted, preventing broken or bent posts, and minimising animal injury
- Multiple configurable wire heights - Pre-formed wire attachment locations enable many different fence configuration
- Fast and simple install - The composite post can be easily installed with a hand rammer. Wires simply clip onto the post, making it significantly faster than stapling or pinning on traditional post insulator systems
- Strong ground anchoring - The multi-flanged foot design ensures strong ground anchoring, reducing the likelihood of post heave or post misalignment over time
- Note: Post height measured from ground.