HR4 v2 Hand Held EID Tag Reader and Data Collector G03302
More than just an EID tag reader, the HR4 v2 also records animal data such as breed, sex, condition score and pregnancy status, and shows history, enabling immediate stock management decisions in the yard.
- Large easy to readLCD clearly shows (even in bright sunlight) visual and EID tag numbers to confirm the correct animal's information Collect data, using pre-defined traits
- Choose multiple traits to record against each animal such as breed, sex, condition score and pregnancy status
- Make drafting decisions in the yard. Pre-defined sort groups are assigned a colour to quickly identify the animal you are looking for View animal history - see past traits, activities and life data previously recorded against that EID number
- Fast and continuous reading. Read multiple tags in quick succession with one trigger click – no need to repeatedly click the trigger between reads
- Easy immediate tag read feedback with a vibrating handle, loud beeper and super bright LED at end of snout
- Award winning ergonomic design comfortable for long usage times, reduces risk of trapping hand or arm in animal handlers and simple trigger action for each read
- Transfer and analyse data easily USB cable connects to a PC to transfer data to Animal Performance Software (included), for easy data management and uploading to NLIS
- Simple connectivity - easily connect via Bluetooth to other devices
- Cables included for PC connection and to charge in the car
- Compatible with all brands of weigh scales
- Animal Performance Software (APS) included. (Standard version worth $199+GST) - analyses data and upload to NLIS in three easy steps
- Easily transfer animal information to NLIS or share via email using the Gallagher Animal Data Transfer App.
|Warranty||1 year (2 years if registered online)|
|Width or Length||680mm|