HR5 Hand Held EID Tag Reader & Data Collector G03303
An incredibly powerful portable data collection and editing device enabling users to record, edit and customize data anywhere on the farm or ranch.
- Large easy to read display (indoors & out) clearly shows visual and EID tag numbers to confirm the correct animal's information
- Collect data not just EID numbers - unique phone style keypad for adding and editing data in the yard
- Add Visual ID’s to identify and record information against an animal e.g. replacing a lost EID tag number Enter numeric, text, date and pick-list type traits e.g. breed, sex, condition score, pregnancy status or free typing in 'lame' or 'loose'
- Animal notes can be set to appear when the animal is next scanned
- Link mothers (Dam) ID to newborns as soon as the EID tag is in place, add birthing details such as sex, birthing ease and fate
- Add and customize session names (such as Week 13 Lambs, Pen 12 Angus, Hereford Cows) making it easy to identify once uploaded into APS software
- Sort on the go. Sort group name and colour is highlighted on screen for easy reference
- View animal history
- View past traits, activities and life data recorded against an animal
- Fast and continuous reading
- Read multiple tags in quick succession with one trigger click – no need to repeatedly click the trigger between reads
- Simple connectivity
- Easily connect via Bluetooth to other devices
- Cables included for PC connection and to charge in the car Animal Performance Software (APS) included.
- Easy immediate tag read feedback with a vibrating handle, loud beeper and super bright LED at end of snout
- Award winning ergonomic design comfortable for long usage times, reduces risk of trapping hand or arm in animal handlers and simple trigger action for each read
- Compatible with all brands of weigh scales Animal Performance Software (APS) included
|Warranty||1 year (2 years if registered online)|
|Width or Length||680mm|