TW-1 Livestock Weigh Scale & Data Collector G02601
Gallagher’s TW-1 Scale indicator and data collector displays reliable, accurate weights quickly. The innovative touch screen that is easily viewed in the brightest sunlight, combines ease of use with enhanced data collection.
Designed for use with load bars (sold separately) to create a livestock scale system.
- Market leading touch screen technology– Bright, high clarity, outdoor readable touch screen. Large 7” screen is easily read in direct sunlight
- Simple to use- Extremely intuitive, easy to use interface
- On board help, 24/7- The entire product manual is loaded into the product. No matter where you are, or what you are trying to do help is only one click away
- Animal notes and note alerts- Record notes against animals on the spot for later review and stop any action until acknowledged by the operator
- Animal data analysis on device- Shows individual weight gain graphs and weight distribution plots for all animals in a weighing session
- Tough, rugged exterior- Farm ready design, and toughened, scratch proof glass screen makes it suitable for all environments
- Flexible mounting options- Easy to use sitting flat, or mounted vertically. The adjustable mounting bracket provides tailored viewing angles for optimum visibility
- Flexible connectivity options- Whether connecting to drafters or readers via a serial cable, to a PC via USB or utilising the Bluetooth and WiFi wireless options, the TW-1 has every option available. Itincludes the option to connect two independent data devices directly
- Complete package- includes tough and convenient Gallagher carry case, mounting bracket, micro-fiber screen cloth, battery charging cable, 110v charging cable, USB drive loaded with APS software, USB cable for data transfer
TW Scale Indicator Simulator
Our Touch Screen Scale Simulator allows you to explore seven of the most commonly performed tasks. Select a button below to get started. Please note in this simulation we use kilograms. Users have the option of setting their measurement preference to pounds.