Live Fence Indicator G51100
Know Your Fence is Working!
For instant reassurance that your fence is working. Place permanently on your fence line and simply look for the flash (flashes with each pulse of the Energizer) when you pass by. No batteries required.
To setup, clip onto the fence wire and push the lead into the ground. If the voltage drops below 3000V, the Live Fence Indicator starts to flash intermittently and if the voltage drops below 2000V, the Live Fence Indicator will stop flashing altogether.
Excludes sales tax
- Install at strategic locations for convenient visibility including driveways and near the home
- Highly visible LED flashes to indicate fence is working effectively. Is easily visible during day and night (up to 3,000' at night)
- Low voltage cut off so will not flash if the fence voltage is too low
- Quick and easy installation, simply place ground rod in the ground and clip onto fence wire or tape
- Water and UV resistant for long life
- No batteries required. Uses power from the fence
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and BPA which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Product Weight||2.4 lbs|
How it Works
Highly visible LED light lets you know that your electric fence is working. Light flashes with each pulse and is easily visible during the day or night up to 3,000 ft depending on the terrain. Install at strategic locations to help you monitor your electric fence and simply look for the flash as you pass by. Works on all wire types!