Fence Volt / Current Meter and Fault Finder G50905
Save Hours Checking Fence Lines for Shorts!
Gallagher's Fault Finder is a top of the line current meter and digital volt meter built to help you identify and locate faults in your electric fence line. The Fault Finder measures voltage, current and shows the direction of current flow.
The extendable voltage probe allows you to easily measure voltage at points of difficult access such as cut out switches and Energizer terminals.
While sized to fit conveniently in your pocket (2.5" x 5"), the Fault Finder is still easy to read and lasts up to 3 years on batteries that come included with the unit.
Excludes sales tax
- Large easy to read LCD display shows voltage and current
- Arrow shows direction of fault
- Extendable contact probe for reading voltage on energizers and other hard to reach places
- Ground probe connector for more accurate reading
- Auto On/Off when fence pulse detected
- Pocket sized tough, water and impact resistant case
- Battery included. CR2032 1.5V
- Long, 3 year life on replaceable battery
|Width or Length||2.8"|
|Product Weight||0.22 lbs|
How it Works
When used as a DVM (Digital Volt Meter):
Your Fault Finder can be used to measure voltage on all energizer types. measures up to 15KV; use without ground lead for everyday fence voltage reading (grounding lead will give more precise readings - particularly for measuring ground voltage); retractable probe allows easy access to energizer terminals, cut-out switches and other difficult to reach areas.
When used as a Current Meter:
Large arrow display makes for easy fault finding by showing direction of fault; digital display of current (A) makes for easy detection of faults; bar graph indicating voltage while in current meter mode; cordless operation.