Fence Volt / Current Meter and Fault Finder G50905
Excludes sales tax
- Large easy to read LCD display shows voltage and current
- Arrow shows direction of fault
- Extendable contact probe for reading voltage on energizers and other hard to reach places
- Ground probe connector for more accurate reading
- Auto On/Off when fence pulse detected
- Pocket sized tough, water and impact resistant case
- Battery included. CR2032 1.5V
- Long, 3 year life on replaceable battery
|Width or Length||2.8"|
|Product Weight||0.22 lbs|
When used as a DVM (Digital Volt Meter):
Your Fault Finder can be used to measure voltage on all energizer types. measures up to 15KV; use without ground lead for everyday fence voltage reading (grounding lead will give more precise readings - particularly for measuring ground voltage); retractable probe allows easy access to energizer terminals, cut-out switches and other difficult to reach areas.
When used as a Current Meter:
Large arrow display makes for easy fault finding by showing direction of fault; digital display of current (A) makes for easy detection of faults; bar graph indicating voltage while in current meter mode; cordless operation.