Solar Fence Energizer S200 G360404
Gallagher's S200 Solar energizer is a fully portable and built to power up to 45 miles / 160 acres of clean fence and boasts several solar technology improvements like multiple power options, that make it ideal for both livestock inclusion and wildlife exclusion. The S200 will continue to work up to 1 week without the sun.
The S200 has a 360 degree mounting capability, making it easy to mount onto a post that is already part of the fence line, no matter what direction the post is facing. Easily face your S200 towards the sun.
Excludes sales tax
Clean Fence: 45 miles / 160 acres
Typical Fence: 14 miles / 90 acres
2.0 Stored Joules
- Convenient fully integrated portable power
- Turn on and forget - with automated battery management, energizer will continue to work for up to 1 week without sun
- Portable and quick to install - easily set up in any location and moved about as required allowing it to be used for strip grazing and better pasture management
- Water resistant case, with convenient carry handle and built in lightning protection – designed to be left outside, rain, hail or shine. Keeps stock contained in all weather conditions
- Multiple power options
- Wildlife Mode pulses fast day and night.
- Full Power Mode pulses fast during the day and slower at night, conserving power when animals are less active
- Battery status indicator - provides peace of mind by indicating if the battery needs to be charged or replaced
- 360 degree mounting on t-posts for correct orientation toward the sun - allows the energizer to be mounted on a t-post that is already part of the fence line, regardless of which way the post is facing
- Fully integrated, ready to use - includes fence leadset, rechargeable 12v battery, solar panel
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and BPA which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.