The Tumblewheel enables you to quickly and easily roll a fence line to a new position. The Tumblewheel's unique center hub maintains power while the fence is being moved. It can be used on flat very hard and frozen ground. The legs remain live except for two legs that are on the ground.
Where several breaks are needed in one paddock, Tumblewheels are ideal for quick and efficient rationing of grass. We recommend spacing at every 66'.
This fence consists of a number of electrified 'wheels' spaced across the pasture. The wheels are held upright with the tension of the single line fence which passes through the center.
When one or both ends of the fence is moved, the wheels roll along. When you stop, the fence stops.
Excludes sales tax
- Ten Tumblewheels will handle up to 660’ of fence line
- Unique center hub maintains power while fence is being moved
- Live except for two legs on the ground
- Makes a 31” high strand electric fence
- Made from lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Use with turbo wire (not poly wire or tape)
- Made from poly-carbonate and aluminum - so its lightweight with no corrosion
- Each Tumblewheel is sold separately