In Line Wire Tightener G64302
Get your work done in a fraction of the time without the need to cut wire.
Ideal for straining old fences and for tensioning trellising wires. The tightener fits over the wire for mid-fencing straining, increasing effectiveness of strain by pulling from both directions.
Pack of 5 (G64302)
Excludes sales tax
- Strong, lightweight, rust resistant construction
- Use with Gallagher Permanent Wire Tightener Handle or Gallagher Rapid Wire Tightening Tool
- The large number of clip positions allows correct wire tension to be obtained
- Ideal for straining old fences and for tensioning trellising wires
- No need to cut wire before straining
- Can be used to join wire
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
How it Works
Installs without cutting wire making it ideal for tightening existing fences. Place wire in center groove and tighten with a Gallagher In Line Wire Tightener Handle or Ratchet Wire Tightening Tool until tight. Use the provided U-hook to secure wire.