In Line Wire Tightener G64302
Get your work done in a fraction of the time without the need to cut wire.
Ideal for straining old fences and for tensioning trellising wires. The tightener fits over the wire for mid-fencing straining, increasing effectiveness of strain by pulling from both directions.
Pack of 5 (G64302)
Excludes sales tax
- Strong, lightweight, rust resistant construction
- Use with Gallagher Permanent Wire Tightener Handle or Gallagher Rapid Wire Tightening Tool
- The large number of clip positions allows correct wire tension to be obtained
- Ideal for straining old fences and for tensioning trellising wires
- No need to cut wire before straining
- Can be used to join wire
How it Works
Installs without cutting wire making it ideal for tightening existing fences. Place wire in center groove and tighten with a Gallagher In Line Wire Tightener Handle or Ratchet Wire Tightening Tool until tight. Use the provided U-hook to secure wire.