Turbo Wire G62054
Gallagher Turbo Wire is one of the best known secrets in the portable electric fencing world!
Made from 9 mixed metal strands, Gallagher's Turbo Wire has 40Xs more conductivity than Poly Wire and is best suited for distances beyond 1/4 mile where extreme power is required. Built to be reliable, super-conductive, long lasting and highly portable... with Turbo Wire, you can also rest assured that its ultra-white color makes it highly visible to both people and animals.
Try it today and see just how much further it will carry a "shock" down your fence line than regular Poly Wire!
656' Roll (G62054)
1,312' Roll + 328' Extra FREE (G620564)
2,624' Roll (G62089)
Excludes sales tax
- Reliable, long life wire with turbo conductivity for superior animal control on portable electric fences
- Ideal for use in windy conditions
- Heavy duty wire with mixed metals (x6 stainless steel and x3 copper strands) for turbo conductivity and long life
- Superior shock delivery with 40x conductivity of Standard Poly Wire
- Made from hard wearing UV resistant materials
- Resistance: 130 Ohms/km - Resistance refers to the conductivity of the product. Low resistance (i.e. 110 Ohms/km) means higher conductivity (less resistance to the electric pulse means it can travel further down the fence line)
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Ohms Per Km||130|
|Voltage (kV) at 500m of fence||7.5kV (at 1000 ohms fence load)|
|Voltage (kV) at 1km of fence||7.1kV (at 1000 ohms fence load)|
|Diameter or Tape Width||3/32"|