Turbo Wire G62054
Gallagher Turbo Wire is one of the best known secrets in the portable electric fencing world!
Made from 9 mixed metal strands, Gallagher's Turbo Wire has 40Xs more conductivity than Poly Wire and is best suited for distances beyond 1/4 mile where extreme power is required. Built to be reliable, super-conductive, long lasting and highly portable... with Turbo Wire, you can also rest assured that its ultra-white color makes it highly visible to both people and animals.
Try it today and see just how much further it will carry a "shock" down your fence line than regular Poly Wire!
656' Roll (G62054)
1,312' Roll + 328' Extra FREE (G620564)
2,624' Roll (G62089)
Excludes sales tax
- Reliable, long life wire with turbo conductivity for superior animal control on portable electric fences
- Ideal for use in windy conditions
- Heavy duty wire with mixed metals (x6 stainless steel and x3 copper strands) for turbo conductivity and long life
- Superior shock delivery with 40x conductivity of Standard Poly Wire
- Made from hard wearing UV resistant materials
- Resistance: 130 Ohms/km - Resistance refers to the conductivity of the product. Low resistance (i.e. 110 Ohms/km) means higher conductivity (less resistance to the electric pulse means it can travel further down the fence line)
|Ohms Per Km||130|
|Voltage (kV) at 500m of fence||7.5kV (at 1000 ohms fence load)|
|Voltage (kV) at 1km of fence||7.1kV (at 1000 ohms fence load)|
|Diameter or Tape Width||3/32"|