Heavy Duty Leadout Cable 12.5 Gauge G627014
Suitable for under gate cabling to ensure effective power transfer between fence sections, also suitable for initial lead out lengths (Energizer to start of fence system) of less than 1/3 mile.
12.5 ga, 65' (G627014)
12.5 ga, 330' (G627034)
Excludes sales tax
- Low resistance to maximize power transfer
- Heavy duty double insulation (place cable inside plastic pipe before burying only if there is machinery/vehicle traffic over the cable)
- Tough polyethylene protection for abrasion resistance in the ground, ensuring long life and durability
- Also suitable between ground rods in a ground system
- Resistance: 59 Ohms per mile
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Ohms Per Km||35|
|Diameter or Tape Width||0.1"|