Clean Fence: 250 miles / 1,500 acres
Typical Fence: 50 miles / 1,000 acres
28 Stored Joules
Working together the i Series M2800i fence charger system provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them and saves hours of searching.
M2800i Energizer G306504
This reliable and energy efficient Energizer provides incredible fence performance regardless of extreme temperature conditions or unreliable power supply - adjusting power output to suit your fence conditions and minimize power consumption.
The i Series M2800i Fence System comes with:
- Energy efficient – adjusts its power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights: green light shows fence ok, red light flashes if there’s a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load
- Easy installation and good connection using split bolt recessed terminals
- User safety and reliable animal control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection
- Better fence management with output, ground and fence voltage alarms
- Provides total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 160' away from the Energizer.
The M2800i fence system is also compatible with:
Fence Monitor (sold separately) G51000
- The Fence Monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence.
- Add up to six monitors on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Remote & Fault Finder (sold separately) G50700
- The Remote saves hours searching for & fixing faults – it pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete.
Alarm System (sold separately) G57900
- Secure property and livestock assets.
- Monitor a section of fence and drive external strobe lights, sirens or alarm panels if the circuit is broken eg: a gate is open or a wire cut.
The i Series System separates the fence information from the Energizer. This means the Energizer can still be hidden away where you’ve always kept it, at the back of the shed, but you can position the Energizer Controller where it is more accessible away from the Energizer.
The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box – providing greater visibility and control.