Once you've decided on the type of fence you'll need – permanent, offset or temporary, look here to find out the best set-up for the animal you want to fence.
Gallagher Weighing and Electronic Identification (EID) Systems range from entry level through to the most advanced weighing systems available
Whether you plan to go energy-free or to use a heater with your automatic waterer, we offer a full line of durable, proven products that are uniquely designed for specific animals.
Fence Configuration Guide
Literature & Brochures
Which topics were the most popular with our readers in 2016? Pasture management, electric fence construction, grazing – many of the same topics as last year's top 10, along with new ones, like fence line weaning and floodgate solutions.
Take a look at the year's top-viewed Gallagher in practice articles and find new ideas and perspectives to take you into 2017.
10) Fencing Solutions Powered by Gallagher and the Sun
9) 5 Key Factors to Maximizing an Electric Fence System
8) Simple is Best for Rotational Grazing Fencing
7) Fence-line Weaning, Low-stress Handling Keys to Calmer Calves
6) Plan, Prepare Now for Spring and Summer Grazing
5) Electric Fencing Basics
4) Overgrazing & Preventative Management Strategies
3) Making Lighter Work – Moving One Fence at a Time
2) Use Floodgates to Fence Livestock out of Waterways and Ravines
1) Producer Pride: A Common Thread Across the Country
Thank you to our loyal readers for making 2016 another great year!