Sheep Auto Drafter G05714
The Sheep Auto Drafter is a fully automated weighing and drafting system that is smoother, quieter and easier to set up and operate than any other sheep drafting product on the market.
Service Package Plans
Buy the Sheep Auto Drafter with confidence and peace of mind.
Key benefits of annual servicing:
- Trained experts – You’ll be looked after by Gallagher Support Staff and Service Engineers trained to the highest level as part of Gallagher’s training standards. They have access to resources, diagnostic equipment, and genuine parts to ensure you extract long-term value out of your investment
- Help whenever you need it – If you need support for your Gallagher Sheep Auto Drafter, you can call us on 0800 731 500. Our Customer Service Team based in New Zealand are ready to answer any questions you may have.
- Flexibility – We offer two service packages to suit your needs: one year or three years.
- Guaranteed top performance – A regular service ensures you get the best performance from your Sheep Auto Drafter: speed, stock-flow, stock selection, software update, operator and animal safety, accurate weighing, and more!
The Gallagher Sheep Auto Drafter includes the weigh crate, integrated load cells, integrated control module with remote control and three way draft module. Compatible with Gallagher EID Tag Reader Controllers and with Gallagher and other branded EID compatible electronic weigh scales (required but not included)
- Automatic operation - entry gate controlled by machine, drafting becomes a one-person operation
- Silent - very quiet both electronically and audibly so sheep are not frightened and enter drafter readily
- Sheep friendly design - high stock throughput
- Portable - lightweight and easily transportable
- Virtually indestructible - composite material withstands repeated sheep impact
- Integrated control - plug in air and power and the system is ready to go
- Improved Health and Safety for sheep and operator - no trapping points or metal bars to walk into
- Short travel split gates for rapid capture and release of sheep at entry and exit of crate
- Extended life - integrated stainless steel load cells for extended product life
- Easily adjustable sides to handle small lambs to the largest rams
- Extend drafting capability with additional drafter units up to 5 ways
Extra Drafter units (G05720) and upgrade kit (8A1199) sold separately
- 1 year warranty on electronics and moving parts
|Width or Length||2438mm|
|Product Weight||Crate 169 kg / Drafter 44kg|