5mm Turbo Rope G62254
High visibility rope with turbo conductivity for superior, long life animal control on portable and semi-permanent electric fences over 200m.
- Heavy duty rope with mixed metals (x6 stainless steel and x3 copper) for turbo conductivity and long life
- Superior shock with 19x conductivity of standard poly wire
- A safe and highly visible product so ideal for semi-permanent horse fencing and controlling other animals over long distances of portable electric fence
- Made from hard wearing UV resistant materials
- Resistance:* 130 Ohms/km
- *Resistance refers to the conductivity of the product. Low resistance (i.e. 110 Ohms/km) means higher conductivity (less resistance to the electric pulse means it can travel further down the fence line)
- See the Conductor Selection Chart for more information.
|Ohms Per Km||130|
|Voltage (kV) at 500m of fence||7.5kV (at 1000 ohms fence load)|
|Voltage (kV) at 1km of fence||7.1kV (at 1000 ohms fence load)|
|Diameter or Tape Width||5mm|