2.5mm Striped Turbo Braid G62184
Heavy duty, woven material for easy handling with striped visual deterrent and turbo conductivity for superior, long life animal control on portable fences over 200m.
- Heavy duty braid with mixed metals (x2 stainless steel strands and x3 copper strands) designed not to overstretch or tangle so it's also easy to handle
- Superior shock delivery with 46x conductivity of standard poly wire
- Ideal for controlling all animals using portable and semi-permanent electric fences over 200m
- A safe and highly visible product so also recommended for semi-permanent horse fencing
- Stripes discourage animals from challenging the fence
- Made from hard wearing UV resistant materials
- Resistance:* 130 Ohms/km *Resistance refers to the conductivity of the product. Low resistance (i.e. 110 Ohms/km) means higher conductivity (less resistance to the electric pulse means it can travel
- further down the fence line)
- See the Conductor Selection Chart for more information.
|Ohms Per Km||130|
|Voltage (kV) at 500m of fence||7.5kV (at 1000 ohms fence load)|
|Voltage (kV) at 1km of fence||7.1kV (at 1000 ohms fence load)|
|Diameter or Tape Width||2.5mm|