2.5mm Turbo Wire G62054
Reliable, long life wire with turbo conductivity for superior animal control on portable electric fences 200m and over.
- Heavy duty wire with mixed metals (x6 stainless steel and x3 copper strands) for turbo conductivity and long life
- Superior shock delivery with 46x conductivity of standard poly wire
- Ideal for use in windy conditions
- Made from hard wearing UV resistant materials
- Resistance:* 130 Ohms/km *Resistance refers to the conductivity of the product. Low resistance (i.e. 110 Ohms/km) means higher conductivity (less resistance to the electric pulse means it can travel
- further down the fence line)
- See the Conductor Selection Chart for more information.
|Ohms Per Km||130|
|Voltage (kV) at 500m of fence||7.5kV (at 1000 ohms fence load)|
|Voltage (kV) at 1km of fence||7.1kV (at 1000 ohms fence load)|
|Diameter or Tape Width||2.5mm|