Super High Conductive Lead Out Cable G91301
Ultra low resistant double insulated cable, best option for initial lead out lengths (energizer to start of fence) of more than 2kms or 1 1/4 miles.
Comes in 100m roll.
- 15 times the conductivity of 2.5mm/12.5 gauge galvanised wire
- Recommended for use with large Gallagher Energizers
- Double insulated for long life and maximum power transfer
- Should be laid in plastic pipe for physical protection when used underground
- Use Super High Conductive Cable from start of the fence to middle of the fence system to complete the optimum lead out setup (recommendation is for total leadout lengths of more than 2km/1 1/4 miles)
- Resistance: 2.5 Ohms per kilometre/4 Ohms per mile.
|Ohms Per Km||2.5|
|Voltage (kV) at 2km of fence||7.5kV (at 70 ohms fence load)|
|Voltage (kV) at 5km of fence||6.8kV (at 70 ohms fence load)|
|Voltage (kV) at 10km of fence||6.0kV (at 70 ohms fence load)|
|Diameter or Tape Width||6.7mm|