Double Insulated 2.5mm Hard Cable G62703
Suitable for under gate cabling to ensure effective power transfer between fence sections, also suitable for initial lead out lengths (Energizer to start of fence system) of less than 0.5km/1/3 mile.
Comes in 100m roll.
- Low resistance to maximise power transfer
- Heavy duty double insulation
- Tough polyethylene sheath for abrasion resistance in the ground, ensuring long life and durability
- Also suitable between earth pegs in earth system
- Should be laid in plastic pipe for physical protection when used underground
- Resistance: 35 Ohms per kilometre/59 Ohms per mile.
|Ohms Per Km||35|
|Voltage (kV) at 2km of fence||4.2kV (at 70 ohms fence load)|
|Voltage (kV) at 5km of fence||2.4kV (at 70 ohms fence load)|
|Voltage (kV) at 10km of fence||1.4kV (at 70 ohms fence load)|
|Diameter or Tape Width||2.5mm|