Fence Energizer MB1000i G30100
All the smarts and power of the Gallagher i Series with the NEW ability to power your energizer your way; mains, battery or solar. The MB1000i provides fence information at a glance, informing you of any problems immediately so you can take action to save time and money. With 10 Joules of stored energy, this energizer is suitable for fencing all types of animals, on farms up to 40 hectares.
Working together the i Series MB1000i fence system provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them, saving hours of searching.
The i Series MB1000i Fence System comes with:
This reliable and energy efficient Energizer with proven Gallagher i Series technology, provides complete confidence in continued fence performance irrespective of changes in power suppy, temperature and fence conditions.
- Energy efficient – adjusts its power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption
- Power your fence, your way – mains, battery or solar. Energizer comes complete with a mains and battery lead set for all power source options (battery and solar panel sold separately for battery and solar powered solutions)
- Power adaptor input - easy to use, weather right power adaptor input. Simply insert the provided mains or battery lead set, depending on your chosen power source
- Smart battery management - reduces pulse rate and output energy to manage battery life and ensure 24/7 stock control
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights: green light shows fence ok, red light flashes if there’s a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load
- Easy installation and good connection using split bolt recessed terminals
- User safety and reliable animal control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection
- Better fence management with output, earth and fence voltage alarms
Provides total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 50m away from the Energizer.
The MB1000i fence system is also compatible with:
Fence Monitor (sold separately)
The Fence Monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence. Install up to six Fence Monitors on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Remote & Fault Finder (sold separately)
The Remote saves hours searching for & fixing faults – it pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete.
SMS Energizer Controller (sold separately)
Receive immediate notification of fence performance via SMS text message to your phone. Turn the Energizer on and off from your mobile. Operates on GSM mobile networks. (Vodafone and 2 Degrees).
Alarm System (sold separately)
Secure farm assets. Monitor a section of fence and drive external strobe lights, sirens or alarm panels if the circuit is broken eg: a gate is open or a wire cut.
Solar Panels (sold separately)
G49602 (130W Panel), G49582 (80W Panel)
High quality, fully tested solar panels for solar powered installations.
12v Deep Cycle Battery (sold separately)
|Single Wire Distance Maximum Length||135km|
|Multiwire Distance Ideal Conditions||45km|
|Multiwire Distance Gallagher Recommended||11km|
How it Works
The i Series System separates the fence information from the Energizer. This means the Energizer can still be hidden away where you’ve always kept it, at the back of the shed, but you can position the Energizer Controller where it is more accessible (up to 50m) away from the Energizer. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box – providing greater visibility and control.
The MB1000i system is modular and there are other products available in the i Series range that enhance its capability.