- Reduced time & effort - equipment reads fast and efficiently, automatically matching weight to animal ID number
- Improved accuracy - remove human error and prevent incomplete or inaccurate records
- Improved access to animal information - see full weight history for actual animal in the handler
- Immediate display of weight gain performance
- Automatic drafting by weight or EID
Stock value improvement
- Identify the poor performers - treat, allocate to different feeding group or quit early
- Accurate drenching levels - maximise treatment efficiency and minimise treatment costs
- Meet the market required weight range - accurate selection of animals based on weight to maximise profit.
Weighing and EID System Components:
Placed in the animal's ear to transmit a unique ID number
EID Tag Reader
Used to read and collect the EID tag number. This can be a hand held or hands free reader
Sensors that are placed underneath a platform to weigh the animal
Displays and collects animal weights and EID tag numbers as well as individual performance information such as weight gain
Holds the data collected by the weigh scale and provides detailed analysis such as growth rates and prenancy scanning.