Fence Energizer MB2800i G315514
This 28 stored joule, dual purpose Energizer powers up to 250 miles or 1,500 acres of clean fence in ideal conditions with the option of powering either as a 110v plug-in or battery/solar. Gallagher i Series Fence Energizer systems allow you to quickly and easily monitor your fence performance, informing you of any problems immediately, so you can take action to protect your livestock and land in the event of a fence breach. UL Approved.
Clean Fence: 250 miles / 1,500 acres
Typical Fence: 50 miles / 1,000 acres
28 Stored Joules
Working together the i Series MB2800i fence system provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them, saving hours of searching. The i Series MB2800i Fence System comes with:
This reliable and energy efficient Energizer with proven Gallagher i Series technology, provides complete confidence in continued fence performance irrespective of changes in power supply, temperature and fence conditions.
- Energy efficient – adjusts its power output to suit your fence conditions and minimize power consumption
- Power your fence, your way – mains, battery or solar. Energizer comes complete with a mains and battery lead set for all power source options (battery and solar panel sold separately for battery and solar powered solutions)
- Power adaptor input -easy to use, weather tight power adaptor input. Simply insert the provided mains or battery lead set, depending on your chosen power source
- Smart battery management - reduces pulse rate and output energy to manage battery life and ensure 24/7 stock control
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights: green light shows fence ok, red light flashes if there’s a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load
- Easy installation and good connection using split bolt recessed terminals
- User safety and reliable animal control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection
- Better fence management with output, earth and fence voltage alarms
Provides total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 160’ away from the Energizer.
The MB2800i fence system is also compatible with:
Fence Monitor (sold separately)
The Fence Monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence. Add up to six Fence Monitors on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Remote & Fault Finder (sold separately)
The Remote saves hours searching for & fixing faults – it pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete.
Alarm System (sold separately)
Secure farm assets. Monitor a section of fence and drive external strobe lights, sirens or alarm panels if the circuit is broken eg: a gate is open or a wire cut.
Solar Panels (sold separately)
G49602 (130W Panel), G49582 (80W Panel)
High quality, fully tested solar panels for solar powered installations.
|Stored Energy||28 Joules|
|Typical Fence Distance||50 Miles / 1,000 Acres|
|Clean Wire Fence Distance||250 Miles / 1,500 Acres|
|Output Energy||15.5 Joules|
|Width or Length||345mm|
How it Works
The i Series System separates the fence information from the Energizer. This means the Energizer can still be hidden away where you’ve always kept it, at the back of the shed, but you can position the Energizer Controller where it is more accessible (up to 50m) away from the Energizer. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box – providing greater visibility and control.