Fence Energizer M2800i G306504
- Stored energy: 28 Joules
- Mains powered with option to be powered from a battery through an inverter.
- Green indicator light flashes when energizer is working satisfactorily
- Red indicator light flashes when energizer has detected a fence fault. Solid red when there is a sudden increase in fence load
- Split bolt recessed terminals with wire guide for simple and clean wire installation
- Surface mount technology that delivers superior quality
- Features high performance adaptive output control technology automatically adjusts to suit your fence conditions while minimising power consumption. Includes alarms to highlight when fence or earth problems occur
- Alarms on output, fence and earth voltage alert when voltage is under pre-set levels. Default alarm levels are: output voltage 3kV, earth voltage 500V
- Advanced lightning protection
- Self diagnostic ability allowing you to determine the fault in your system quicker
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) suppressed circuitry
- High tolerance in-built power supply enables successful 230V operation on the poorest performing rural power outlets
- Short circuit protection to ensure user safety and product reliability if the outputs are directly shorted together
- Three high voltage terminals for earth, earth reference and fence terminal connections
- Power supply requirements: 140 to 270 Volt AC, 20 watts
- Adaptive control will adjust energy levels to maintain 8.0kv output
- Comes with separate Energizer Controller*
- Accurately measure fence voltage and current, with arrow showing direction of current flow (fault location). Retrieves and displays alarm status of the energizer and connected zones
- Energizer can be connected to an Alarm System to notify you if there is a problem on a monitored section of fence should an electric gate be opened or wire cut. Alarm is sent to controller. Alarm System can drive siren and strobe lights (all sold separately).
* Energizer Controller
- Easily monitor and control fence performance
- Mount in a convenient location for easy access of fence performance information
- View fence and zone performance at a glance (zone applies to M10000i, M5800i, M2800i and M1800i)
- Turn energizer ON/OFF from controller
- Fully waterproof.
|Stored Energy||28 Joules|
|Typical Fence Distance||50 Miles / 1,000 Acres|
|Clean Wire Fence Distance||250 Miles / 1,500 Acres|
|Output Energy||15.5 Joules|
|Width or Length||345mm|
The i Series System separates the fence information from the Energizer. This means the Energizer can still be hidden away where you’ve always kept it, at the back of the shed, but you can position the Energizer Controller where it is more accessible (up to 50m) away from the Energizer. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box – providing greater visibility and control.