The remote pinpoints an electric fence fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off your i Series enterizer during repair and on again once the repair is complete.
- Accurately measure fence voltages and current
- Find a fault on the fence quickly and easily, within a zone
- Once fault is located turn the Energizer off remotely to allow safe and convenient fence repair
- A powerful fence management tool - one remote can be used on multiple i Series energizers or use multiple remotes on one (or more)
- Rugged and reliable with a tough, water resistant casing design
Compatible with both the 2800i and 1800i - i Series Fence Energizers