Fence Energizer M2800i G30610
Working together the i Series M2800i fence system provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them, saving hours of searching.
The i Series M2800i Fence System comes with:
M2800i Energizer G30610
This reliable and energy efficient Energizer provides incredible fence performance regardless of extreme temperature conditions or unreliable power supply - adjusting power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption.
- Energy efficient – adjusts its power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights: green light shows fence ok, red light flashes if there’s a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load
- Easy installation and good connection using split bolt recessed terminals
- User safety and reliable animal control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection
- Better fence management with output, earth and fence voltage alarms
- Flexible power options - can be used with an inverter (G51611) to allow battery powered operation
-Click to view the inverter installation video.
Energizer Controller G30337
Provides total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 50m away from the Energizer.
Fence Monitor G51000
The Fence Monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence. The M2800i comes with one monitor included, add up to five more on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Remote & Fault Finder G50700
The Remote saves hours searching for & fixing faults – it pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete. The M2800i fence system is also compatible with the System Data Controller (G56770), which allows fence performance information to be sent via SMS to your phone and the Alarm System (G57900) which secures valuable farm equipment.
|Stored Energy||28 Joules|
|Property Size||300 acres|
|Single Wire Distance Maximum Length||240km|
|Multiwire Distance Ideal Conditions||80km|
|Multiwire Distance Gallagher Recommended||20km|
|Output Energy||15.5 Joules|
|Width or Length||345mm|
The i Series System separates the fence information from the Energizer. This means the Energizer can still be hidden away where you’ve always kept it, at the back of the shed, but you can position the Energizer Controller where it is more accessible (up to 50m) away from the Energizer. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box – providing greater visibility and control. The M2800i system is modular and comes with other products that enhance its capability.