M1800i Fence Energizer G30410
Working together the i Series M1800i fence system provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them, saving hours of searching.
The i Series M1800i Fence System comes with:
This reliable and energy efficient Energizer provides incredible fence performance regardless of extreme temperature conditions or unreliable power supply - adjusting power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption.
- Energy efficient – adjusts its power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights: green light shows fence ok, red light flashes if there’s a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load
- Easy installation and good connection using split bolt recessed terminals
- User safety and reliable animal control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection
- Better fence management with output, earth and fence voltage alarms
- Flexible power options - can be used with an inverter (G51611) to allow battery powered operation
- Click to view the inverter installation video
Provides total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 50m away from the Energizer.
The M1800i fence system is also compatible with the:
Fence Monitor(sold separately)
The Fence Monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence. The M1800i can have up to six monitors added to your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Remote & Fault Finder (sold separately)
The Remote saves hours searching for & fixing faults – it pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete.
System Data Controller (sold separately)
Receive immediate notification of fence performance via SMS text message to your phone. Turn the Energizer on and off from your mobile.
Alarm System (sold separately)
Secure farm assets. Monitor a section of fence and drive external strobe lights, sirens or alarm panels if the circuit is broken e.g. a gate is open or a wire cut.
|Stored Energy||18 Joules|
|Property Size||190 acres|
|Single Wire Distance Maximum Length||195km|
|Multiwire Distance Ideal Conditions||65km|
|Multiwire Distance Gallagher Recommended||17km|
|Output Energy||12.4 Joules|
|Width or Length||345mm|
The i Series System separates the fence information from the Energizer. This means the Energizer can still be hidden away where you’ve always kept it, at the back of the shed, but you can position the Energizer Controller where it is more accessible (up to 50m) away from the Energizer. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box – providing greater visibility and control.