Double Insulated 2.5mm Soft Cable Dual Strand G62731
Suitable for under gate cabling to earth wire return systems, with softer outer layer for easier stripping. Reduced installation time and cost as the power and earth cable are joined and can be fed through a protective pipe more easily.
- Patent pending for this product
- For under gate cabling to earth wire return systems
- Use in ground/earth return systems to increase power transmission and/or provide a backup cable
- Reduced time and cost as power and earth wires are joined and can be fed through a protective pipe more easily
- Simple to use with red and green insulation layer to make wiring up easier
- Easy to handle with softer outer layer for easier stripping
- Double insulated for extra protection. Note: Gallagher also recommends placing in a pipe for added protection underground
- Resistance: 35 Ohms per kilometre.
|Ohms Per Km||35|
|Voltage (kV) at 2km of fence||4.2kV|
|Voltage (kV) at 5km of fence||2.4kV|
|Voltage (kV) at 10km of fence||1.4kV|
|Diameter or Tape Width||2.5mm|