Tumble Wheel G63800
The Tumble Wheel enables you to quickly and easily roll a fence line to a new position. The Tumble Wheel's unique centre hub maintains power while the fence is being moved. It can be used on flat very hard and frozen ground. The legs remain live except for two legs that are on the ground.
Where several breaks are needed in one paddock, Tumble Wheel's are ideal for quick and efficient rationing of grass.
This fence consists of a number of electrified 'wheels' spaced across the pasture. The wheels are held upright with the tension of the single line fence which passes through the centre.
When one or both ends of the fence is moved, the wheels roll along. When you stop, the fence stops.
- Five Tumble Wheel's will handle up to 600’ of fence line
- Unique centre hub maintains power while fence is being moved
- Live except for two legs on the ground
- Makes a 31” high strand electric fence
- Made from lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Use with turbo wire (not poly wire or tape)
- Made from poly-carbonate and aluminium - so its lightweight with no corrosion
- Each Tumble Wheel is sold separately